Customer Trust & Satisfaction
GreenWood's business is built on the foundation of safety, honesty, strong business ethics, and the philosophy of customer-centered management. Our unwavering dedication to total customer trust and satisfaction is accomplished by maintaining unsurpassed performance in quality of work, safety and value delivered.
“GreenWood puts into practice what they state in their operating principles. They work safely, hard and smart.” - director of maintenance, engineering and plant-wide safety, Mitsubishi Polyester Film
Our "Customer-Centered" approach means that we:
- Build long-term partnerships with our customers and employees.
- Work in a team relationship with customers to ensure their total satisfaction.
- Stay close to our customers to learn about their operation in order to seek improvements in services and performance that enhance the customer's bottom line.
- Listen to the customer's needs and act aggressively to meet them.
- Fully recognize that every expenditure must deliver customer value.
- Deliver on time according to schedule and within budget.
- Seek out opportunities to save our customers time and money.
- Make flexibility, safety and results the primary factors that drive our day-to-day activities.
- Focus attention toward improvements in delivery of maintenance and construction activities.
- Utilize incentive programs to minimize turnover.
Read how these customers have been successful with GreenWood.